October 12, 2023 update
- Prevail.io is now Prevail.ai!
If you log in to Prevail.ai and do not log out, your account will now automatically log out after 12 hours of idle time. Select Remember Me to stay logged in for up to two weeks.
Due to additional security measures, certain Single-Sign On users may need to change a setting in their account to re-enable single sign-on. In particular, if you cannot log in with SSO (Google or Microsoft) credentials, log in using your login name and password. If you don’t have your password, use password reset to recover it. Then follow these steps to re-enable SSO:
- Click on the user menu in the top right corner of the dashboard
- Under Account, select Password and Security
- On this page, under SSO Providers, click the “Connect with…” button for your SSO provider.
If you encounter any problems, or your organization has blocked direct login and you are locked out, please contact Prevail Support.
- The notice for speaking while muted got bigger.
- Fixed an issue where users could become unmuted, while still seeing themselves as muted.
- Improved Session Review layout for mobile devices.